- Refrigerators and Ice Makers
- Stoves and Ranges
- Garbage Disposals
- Washing Mashines
- Water Heaters
APPLIANCE REPAIR SPECIALISTS
MillerMan and Sons is not just an air conditioning company. We repair refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposals, microwaves, washing machines, dryers, and hot water heaters. When these trusted appliances break down in your home it can be a trying time. For $58 we will diagnose your problem and waive that fee if you go with our repair. Email us at email@example.com if you wish to schedule an appliance repair call.
AVERAGE LIFE SPAN OF AN APPLIANCE
- Range: 8-12 years, prices ranging from $400 (low) $1,200 (mid) $4,500 (high)
Common problems: Igniter/surface burner won't heat ($145); thermostat ($250) burners to keep out spills; easier-to-clean surfaces on electric ranges;self-cleaning models
- Refrigerator (top-mount or side-by-side): 8-14 years, prices ranging from $550-$700 (low), $850-$1,200 (mid), $1,300-$4,500 (high)
Common problems: Replace door gaskets ($300); New defrost timer ($240); Malfunctioning icemaker/dispenser ($375); Compressor won't cool ($550) CFC-free sealed systems; improved energy efficiency (uses about 50 percent less than 1980 models); designed to offer more storage and easier cleaning.
- Washer: 7-12 years, prices ranging from $450 (low), $800 (mid), $1,700 (high)
Common Problems: Water pump leaks, won't let water out ($150); Drive belt breaks ($135); Drive motor stops ($250); Transmission leaks, locks up ($315) Larger capacity; better cleaning performance; quieter operation; preprogrammed cycle selections; reduced water usage.
- Dryer: 8-14 years. prices range from $400 (low), $700 (mid), $1,000 (high)
Common problems: Drive belt breaks ($175); Worn door switch ($175); Heating element fails ($200) Larger opening; quieter operation; automatic dryness sensors to avoid over drying and to save energy.
- Dishwasher: 7-12 years, prices range from $500 (low), $800 (mid), 1,850 (high)
Common problems: Water valve won't open ($175); Motor/wash system fails ($350) Quieter operation; reduced water usage; improved energy efficiency (33 percent less than 1972 model); more flexible interior design for easier loading; soil-sensing capabilities to customize wash cycle.